Saturday 11 July 2015

Introduction


Hi there!

My name is Aditya Chauhan and today I am starting this blog with very specific goal, i.e to help out Indian students like me who live in college dorm rooms and are now sick of their bulging bellies or their stick figure like body and now want to make a change.

But this post is going to be about me!
Obviously you people would wanna know what good did I do for you to be listening to me :D

So here is my story, in short

1st March 2014
Body weight: 95 kg

Body fat percentage: 25-27 percent
Height: 6ft

BMI: 28.3 (overweight)


Yeah, you guess it right, the red one is none other than yours truly and the guy in the blue is my bud Ankit Sharma. 


Now, fast forward to,
1st March 2015
Body weight: 68 kg
Body fat percentage: 15-17 percent
BMI: 20.3



Looks skinny? Think Again :D




                       

Now that you have seen my before and after pics and are looking down on your bulging belly thinking I'll never get rid of it, here's what I have to say;

"The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it!" - John Belfort

Believe me guys, I was one of the most lethargic and lazy guy one can find, if i can do it, so can you!
You just have to make up you mind!
And once you have decided to tackle this head on, believe me you will not find yourself alone, been there, done that, and now I am all about helping you get out of that flab and into your dream body.
So here i will conclude, letting this sink for a while, and once you make up your mind you can get to the next post from which i will start explaining exactly what you need to do. :)
So strap on guys, it'll be a hell of a journey.
Oh, I almost forgot, speaking of transformations, I have some pics for you skinny guys as well.



                       

Lets play Sherlock, shall we?
Guess Who?! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment